News from Members
INED: Call for applications for two post-doctoral positions
INED and the iPOPs Laboratory of Excellence are inviting applications for two post-doctoral positions:
- One two-year post-doctoral position in one of INED’s 11 research units
- One one-year post-doctoral position in an iPOPs partner laboratory
The deadline for the call for applications is 17 February at midday, Paris time
The post-doc resarchers will work at INED (Paris, France) and will conduct their research in one of the INED 11 units or iPOPs host laboratories. The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of the iPOPs laboratory of excellence: family dynamics and ageing; social, gender and intergenerational inequalities (see the website: http://www.ipops.fr/en/).
Conditions of eligibility:
- Applicants must hold a PhD awarded between 16/03/2012 and 16/03/2017 in a discipline related to the population sciences.
- Applicants should not have been hosted by any requested host laboratory more than 6 months during their PhD studies.
- A researcher (mentor) must support the applicant.
There are no nationality or age requirements.
Full information is available at: http://www.ined.fr/en/research/post-doc/Call-for-applications/