'Data-driven DJ' Brian Foo combined data, algorithms, and borrowed sounds to create both a visualization and an audiolization of refugee movements in the world between the years of 1975 to 2012. The quantity, length, and pitch of the song's instruments are controlled by the volume of refugee movement and distance traveled between their countries of origin and asylum.
- Visual representation of the 15th IMISCOE's conference in Barcelona by UPF.
- Understanding urban diversity, or what’s the matter with Rotterdam?
- Videos from the annual conference 2015
- Visualization & audiolization of refugee movements
- Will Kymlicka on solidarity in diverse societies
- Dutch children apologize for terrorism
- Living Undocumented: High School, College and Beyond
- Road of a migrant
- Videos - IMISCOE 11th Conference
- Pathways 2 Success - Educational kit