The recently published book Ukrainian Migration to the European Union: Lessons from Migration Studies provides a comprehensive examination into the flow of Ukrainian nationals to the EU. The editors Marta Kindler and Olena Fedyuk talk about the volume that is part of IMISCOE's Research Series in an extensive video interview.
Latest network news
- New PhD Representative
- Comparative Migration Studies - Call for Special Issues!
- CFP: IMISCOE 17th Annual Conference: Crossing Borders, connecting cultures (Luxembourg)
- MARIA IOANNIS BAGANHA DISSERTATION AWARD 2020 - CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- IMISCOE Competitive Call for Book Proposals - Deadline extended!
- The Migration Research Hub is now online!
- Call for papers: IMISCOE Spring Conference 2020 (Lisboa, 6-7 February 2020)
- Imiscoe Annual Report 2018
- 2018 Rinus Best Paper Award 2018 now published online in Comparative Migration Studies
- Springer IMISCOE Series “Meet the Authors” @ IMISCOE 2019 Annual Conference, Malmö