The editors of Comparative Migration Studies are pleased to announce that the journal has been accepted into Scopus! Content from Comparative Migration Studies will be available in the Scopus database soon.
Latest network news
- Call for contributions Cross-Migration issue briefs on methodological and related conceptual issues
- Already 4 books published in 2019 (IMISCOE Research Series) - Open Access. Check them out!
- Call for IMISCOE Standing Committees and Research Initiatives (deadline 1 June, 2019 - 23:59)
- 16th Annual IMISCOE Conference June 26-28, 2019 Malmö University, Sweden
- Call for special issue proposals: Comparative research and theory-development in migration studies
- New PhD Representative of the IMISCOE PhD Network: Giulia Mezzetti
- Call for Paper Proposals. Migration and Social Protection in the European Union: Public Policies, Migrant Practices and the Politics of Welfare
- Conference: Towards the IMISCOE Research Infrastructure of the Future IMISCOE meets CrossMigration 29 – 30 November 2018, Rotterdam
- Breaking News! CMS accepted for inclusion in SCOPUS
- IMISCOE Competitive Call for Book Proposals - 2018 - Extended deadline!