The editors of Comparative Migration Studies are pleased to announce that the journal has been accepted into Scopus! Content from Comparative Migration Studies will be available in the Scopus database soon.
Latest network news
- CfP - 16th Annual IMISCOE Conference June 26-28, 2019 Malmö University, Sweden
- New PhD Representative of the IMISCOE PhD Network: Giulia Mezzetti
- Call for Paper Proposals. Migration and Social Protection in the European Union: Public Policies, Migrant Practices and the Politics of Welfare
- Call for Paper proposals: IMISCOE Spring Conference: Transforming Mobility and Immobility: Brexit and Beyond
- Conference: Towards the IMISCOE Research Infrastructure of the Future IMISCOE meets CrossMigration 29 – 30 November 2018, Rotterdam
- Breaking News! CMS accepted for inclusion in SCOPUS
- IMISCOE Competitive Call for Book Proposals - 2018 - Extended deadline!
- The Sussex Centre for Migration Research (SCMR) was a founder member of IMISCOE and we are very happy to return!
- Visual representation of the 15th IMISCOE's conference in Barcelona by UPF.
- Immigration Research Network (IRN) Best Paper Award