Imiscoe 2019 Spring Conference in cooperation with Mitsopro_EU ERC project is coming to Université de Liège and Valdor Hospital... More details & final programme soon. Cc CEDEM - Université de Liège & ISoSL - Intercommunale de Soins Spécialisés de Liège
Latest network news
- 2018 Rinus Best Paper Award 2018 now published online in Comparative Migration Studies
- Imiscoe Annual Report 2018
- IMISCOE Competitive Call for Book Proposals
- Springer IMISCOE Series “Meet the Authors” @ IMISCOE 2019 Annual Conference, Malmö
- Program booklet - 16th IMISCOE Annual Conference online!
- Winner of the Maria Ioannis Baganha Dissertation Award 2019: Dr. Kristina Bakkær Simonsen
- Be on time to register for IMISCOE's 16th Annual Conference: Conference Fee will increase May 1!
- Call for contributions Cross-Migration issue briefs on methodological and related conceptual issues
- Call for IMISCOE Standing Committees and Research Initiatives (deadline 1 June, 2019 - 23:59)
- Already 4 books published in 2019 (IMISCOE Research Series) - Open Access. Check them out!