Imiscoe 2019 Spring Conference in cooperation with Mitsopro_EU ERC project is coming to Université de Liège and Valdor Hospital... More details & final programme soon. Cc CEDEM - Université de Liège & ISoSL - Intercommunale de Soins Spécialisés de Liège
Latest network news
- Call for contributions Cross-Migration issue briefs on methodological and related conceptual issues
- Already 4 books published in 2019 (IMISCOE Research Series) - Open Access. Check them out!
- Call for IMISCOE Standing Committees and Research Initiatives (deadline 1 June, 2019 - 23:59)
- 16th Annual IMISCOE Conference June 26-28, 2019 Malmö University, Sweden
- Call for special issue proposals: Comparative research and theory-development in migration studies
- New PhD Representative of the IMISCOE PhD Network: Giulia Mezzetti
- Call for Paper Proposals. Migration and Social Protection in the European Union: Public Policies, Migrant Practices and the Politics of Welfare
- Conference: Towards the IMISCOE Research Infrastructure of the Future IMISCOE meets CrossMigration 29 – 30 November 2018, Rotterdam
- Breaking News! CMS accepted for inclusion in SCOPUS
- IMISCOE Competitive Call for Book Proposals - 2018 - Extended deadline!