Koç University will host the Peacemakers 2017 Conference & Workshop on "Securitization of International Migration: The Politics of Populism" on July 8 – 11. The Conference on July 8 will be open to public and the attendance is free of charge. The ensuing workshop on July 9 – 11 will be a closed event with 30 participants, 10 of which will be provided with funding, including the program fee, accommodation, all meals and local transportation costs.
Latest news from members
- ERC HOMInG - call for postdoctoral positions on home and migration
- CfP: Interculturality(ies) and racism(s): critical approximations and diverse modes of managing diversity.
- New Book: International Migration, Transnational Politics and Conflict
- International Workshop: Gendered perspectives on International Student Mobility and Migration
- CfA: 27th Latin American Conference on Religion and Ethnicity, Toro (Spain) 9-13 July 2018