Koç University will host the Peacemakers 2017 Conference & Workshop on "Securitization of International Migration: The Politics of Populism" on July 8 – 11. The Conference on July 8 will be open to public and the attendance is free of charge. The ensuing workshop on July 9 – 11 will be a closed event with 30 participants, 10 of which will be provided with funding, including the program fee, accommodation, all meals and local transportation costs.
Latest news from members
- CfP: Special Issue "Arts and Refugees: Multidisciplinary Perspectives"
- MiReKoc International Summer School 2018
- Multiple job offers (update) - NCCR - on the move - Switzerland
- Call for participants: The configuration of religion and religious identities in local contexts
- CfP: papers special issue Journal of Comparative and International Higher Education (Winter 2019 issue)
- 3-year Postdoc position on refugee camps and reception facilities - University of Luxembourg
- CfP: Leaving Europe
- Job Vacancy: Post Doc Position in IMER at MIM, Malmö University
- Job Vacency: Post-doctoral position, University of Geneva
- CFP: Workshop Family Migration Processes in a Comparative Perspective