Koç University will host the Peacemakers 2017 Conference & Workshop on "Securitization of International Migration: The Politics of Populism" on July 8 – 11. The Conference on July 8 will be open to public and the attendance is free of charge. The ensuing workshop on July 9 – 11 will be a closed event with 30 participants, 10 of which will be provided with funding, including the program fee, accommodation, all meals and local transportation costs.
Latest news from members
- CeMIS - vacancy postdoctoral researcher
- CfP Research group International student mobility and migration
- CfP research group Discrimination in Cross-National Perspective
- Job offers: SozialwissenschaftlerInnen für Projekt zu zivilgesellschaftlichen Organisationen
- Job offer: Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in (Postdoc)