Contemporary migration research often revolves around one particular aspect of migratory processes, such as the movement of a particular group of people, the core motives to migrate, the expectations of migrants prior to, whilst or after migrating, or issues surrounding the integration in receiving societies. This international conference aims to stimulate an interdisciplinary discussion on a more encompassing perspective to labour migration by approaching the phenomenon from different points of view, with a special focus on internal as well as international labour mobility.
Latest news from members
- CeMIS - vacancy postdoctoral researcher
- CfP Research group International student mobility and migration
- CfP research group Discrimination in Cross-National Perspective
- Job offers: SozialwissenschaftlerInnen für Projekt zu zivilgesellschaftlichen Organisationen
- Job offer: Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in (Postdoc)