Contemporary migration research often revolves around one particular aspect of migratory processes, such as the movement of a particular group of people, the core motives to migrate, the expectations of migrants prior to, whilst or after migrating, or issues surrounding the integration in receiving societies. This international conference aims to stimulate an interdisciplinary discussion on a more encompassing perspective to labour migration by approaching the phenomenon from different points of view, with a special focus on internal as well as international labour mobility.
Latest news from members
- Imiscoe Annual Conference: Call for participants (deadline 11/6/18)
- Migration Data for Policy Summer School
- PhD Summer School in Advanced Migration Studies at Danube University Krems
- PhD course: Transnational Migration: Refugees, Routes, Encounters
- New Book: Migration between Africa and Europe
- Call for Applications 2 PhD & 1 Postdoc @CEDEM-ULiege
- Job offer: Research Associate with PhD (M/F) (University of Luxembourg)
- 2nd InZentiM Conference in Essen - Germany
- CfP: Special Issue "Arts and Refugees: Multidisciplinary Perspectives"
- MiReKoc International Summer School 2018