- Dr. Paolo Boccagni, University of Trento, Italy
- Dr. Martin Bak Jørgensen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Dr. Birte Nienaber, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Prof. dr. Andreas Pott, University of Osnabrück, Germany
- Dr. Deniz Şenol Sert, Özyeğin University, Turkey
- Dr. AKM Ahsan Ullah, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei
Journal CMS: New Editorial Board members
06 January 2017
This website wants to be a database for audio-visual data and documents including interview transcriptions and recordings, photo galleries, videos and audio clips, all collected in the context of CEDEM researches concerning the artistic expression of...
Deadline: 23 October, 2020
International Ethnic and Immigrant Minorities' Survey Data Network (ETHMIGSURVEYDATA). Data: 17-18 December 2020, UAM / Casa de Velázquez, Madrid, Spain (Call open from October 6th, 2020 to October 23rd, 2020).
11 October 2020
Today we sat down with Pascal Beckers from RUNOMI to discuss their new-entry into the IMISCOE Network. We talked about what led to join, their memories with IMISCOE, their future projects and much more! Enjoy!
28 October, 2020
The Radboud University Network on Migrant Inclusion ( RUNOMI ) is organizing its second annual conference on 28 October this year . The programme of the virtual conference will be an inspiring mix of short small-scale sessions and a plenary programme to...
10 October 2020
The documentaries festival Crocevia di Sguardi was created in Turin in 2005 by FIERI (International and European Forum on Migration Research) and it’s unique in the Italian panorama. Each year we screen the best of worldwide documentary filmmaking on...