IMISCOE Network consists of 61 member institutes:
- CEDEM (Centre d’Études de l’Ethnicité et des Migrations), University of Liège, Belgium (Member in Focus), Network Coordinator.
- EUR (Erasmus University of Rotterdam), the Netherlands.
- AMIS (Centre for Advanced Migration Studies), University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- BIRMM (Brussels Interdisciplinary Research centre on Migration and Minorities), Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- CEMIS (Centre for Migration and Intercultural Studies), University of Antwerp, Belgium
- CERC in Migration and Integration (Ryerson University), Toronto, Canada (Member in Focus)
- CESSMIR (Centre for the Social Study of Migration and Refugees), Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
- CGM (Centre on Global Migration), University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- CIES-Iscte (Centre for Research and Studies in Sociology), Iscte - University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- CMR (Centre of Migration Research), Warsaw University, Poland
- COMPAS(Centre on Migration, Policy and Society), University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- DEMIG (Department for Migration and Globalisation), Danube University Krems, Krems, Austria
- DEUSTO (Research Unit on Migration, Management of Diversity and Social Cohesion), University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain
- ERCOMER (European Centre on Migration and Ethnic Relations), University of Utrecht, The Netherlands
- ESOMI (Societies In Motion Research Team), University of A Coruña, Spain
- EUI (European University Institute), Florence, Italy
- FAFO (Institute for Labour and Social Research), Oslo, Norway
- FHSE (Faculty of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences), University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Member in Focus)
- FIERI (The Forum Internazionale ed Europeo di Ricerche sull'Immigrazione), Turin, Italy
- GEOMIGRACE (Geographic Migration Center), Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- GRITIM (Interdisciplinary research group in immigration), Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain
- ICMPD (International Center for Migration Policy Development),Vienna, Austria
- IEM (Instituto Universitario de Estudios sobre Migraciones de la Universidad Pontificia Comillas de Madrid), Spain
- IGOT-UL (Institute de Geografia e Ordenamento deTerritório), University of Lisboa, Portugal
- IMES (Institute for Migration & Ethnic Studies), University of Amsterdam. The Netherlands
- IMIS(Institute for Migration Research and Intercultural Studies), University of Osnabrück, Germany
- IML (International Migration Laboratory), University of Trento, Trento, Italy
- INED (Institut National d’Études Démographiques), Paris, France
- InZENTIM (Interdisciplinary Centre for Integration and Migration Research), University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- ISR (Institute for Urban and Regional Research), Austrian Academy of Sciences,Vienna, Austria
- ISF (Institute for Social Research Oslo), Norway
- ISMU (Fondazione Ismu - Initiative e Studi sulla Multietnicità), Milan, Italy
- LIMS (Leiden Interdisciplinary Migration Seminar), University of Leiden, The Netherlands
- MACIMIDE (Maastricht Centre for Citizenship, Migration and Development), Maastricht University, The Netherlands
- MDX (Middlesex University), London, United Kingdom
- MIDEX (Lancashire Research Centre for Migration, Diaspora and Exile), University of Central Lancashire, United Kingdom
- MIF (Migration Institute of Finland), Turku, Finland
- MIM (Malmö Institute for Studies of Migration, Diversity and Welfare), Malmö University, Sweden
- MiReKoc (Koç University), Istanbul,Turkey
- MMIC (Monash Migration and Inclusion Centre), Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- MML PLUS (The Salzburg Migration and Mobility Studies Lab), Salzburg, Austria
- MPI-MMG (Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity), Göttingen, Germany
- NIDI (Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute), The Hague, The Netherlands
- NOVA (Norwegian Social Research), Oslo, Norway
- NTNU (NTNU Social Research Centre for Diversity and Inclusion), Trondheim, Norway
- OU (Open University), Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
- PRIO (Peace Research Institute Oslo), Oslo Norway
- RUNOMI (Radboud University Network on Migrant Inclusion), Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- REMESO (Institute for Research on Migration, Ethnicity and Society), Linköping University, Sweden
- RUHR-UNIVERSITAET BOCHUM, Germany
- SCIENCES PO, Paris, France
- SCMR (Sussex Center for Migration Research), University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, United Kingdom
- SFM (Swiss Forum for Migration and Population Studies), the University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- UNISHEF (University of Sheffield), Sheffield, United Kingdom
- UNIVE (Ca’Foscari University), Venezia, Italy
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CORK, Ireland
- UNIVERSITY OF GIRONA , Catalonia, Spain
- UNIZG (University of Zagreb), Croatia
- URMIS (Unité de recherches Migrations et Société), Department of Sociology of the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
- WEI (Work and Equalities Institute), University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- CMRS (Centre for Migration and Refugee Studies), The American University in Cairo, Egypt.
In addition to membership, IMISCOE also connects to other networks in the field of migration studies, by engagement via associations. The criteria for associations with IMISCOE are the following:
- Associations should usually not involve any financial contribution from IMISCOE.
- If contributions are to be made from IMISCOE, these should be specified in the association agreement, have to be reviewed on an annual basis by the Board of Directors, and should be accompanied by contributions to the annual reports of IMISCOE on what the association has delivered.
- An association with IMISCOE does not mean that the partner organisation/network can use the IMISCOE brand for everything; it can only be used with reference to those activities where a direct collaboration with IMISCOE is made.
- The IMISCOE brand can be used in case an association means the creation of a shared network/group in between IMISCOE and the partner organisation/network.
Currently, IMISCOE is associated to the EuroMediterranean Network, Sirius and with the Western Balkan Migration Network.
For more information on EuroMEDMIG please visit: https://www.upf.edu/web/euromedmig
For more information on WB-MIGNET please visit: https://wb-mignet.org/
For more information on Sirius: https://www.sirius-project.eu/news