In the framework of the II World Conference of the Association for Borderlands Studies (ABS) (2018), border scholars from the University of the Greater Region are organizing several panels on border issues in Western Europe. The calls for papers are now available:
- CfP – Border Textures: Interwoven Practices and Discursive Fabrics of Borders
- CfP – Citizenship, statelessness and minorities
- CfP – Cross-border workers and cross-border labour markets
- CfP – The transformation/development of businesses in towns in border areas
- CfP – "Learning Border Regions" – Border Regions as Regional Learning Processes
- CfP – Migration and Flight in Western and Southern Europe
- CfP – What is Border Studies?