On how farmers cope with displacement in Mozambique
20 October 2022
Gediminas Lesutis spoke to Jolynna Sinanan about the displacement and resettlement of small-scale farmers because of mining activities in Mozambique, and how these farmers cope with the ensuing changes to their lives.
Gediminas Lesutis is a Marie Curie Fellow at the Department of Geography, Urban Planning, and International Development Studies, at the University of Amsterdam.
Learn more about Gediminas here: www.gediminaslesutis.com/about
Are you interested in purchasing his book? This is the link.
- Comparing refugee reception in Germany in 2015 and today
- About the role of perceptions and (mis)information in migration to Europe
- About Ukrainian displacement since 2014
- On complementary pathways
- Who is academic podcasting for? Bella´s Research Results
- On how farmers cope with displacement in Mozambique