As of the end of July, one position as PhD representative in MigPoG Steering Board will be vacant.
The PhD board position is rotating at a bi-annual basis, running from 1st of August to 31st of July, for two full years. As Dorothea´s time as PhD representative is almost concluding, we are looking for a motivated PhD student or early career researcher to replace her!
The candidate is expected to participate in the activities of the chairing team (Cathrine Talleras and Maria Schiller as Chairs, Andrea Ricci as PhD representative) and to contribute to the coordination of MigPoG:
- Participate in coordination activities (meetings, email correspondence, newsletter);
- Contribute to the planning of MigPog activities, such as sessions at the Annual Conference, mid-term conferences, CfPs, and more;
- Participate at IMISCOE Annual Conference and help with the organization of panels and workshops (some form of remboursement is granted by the SC);
- Contribute to establish a link with the PhD Network and Academy, as well as with PhD members of MigPog both virtually and at the Imiscoe Conference.
- We welcome and encourage any other initiative that the candidate might want to organize.