As announced at the PhD Assembly at the IMISCOE 2020 Online Conference, the PhD Network is recruiting! As a natural turnover takes place, with many PhDs having already contributed for a long time to the PhD Network reaching the end of their doctoral degree, we need people to join our Working Groups and fill the following vacancies:
- Workshop Group: 2 positions as regular member available;
- Blog Group: 2 positions as writer;
- Networking Group: 2 positions as a regular member available;
- Teaching Group: 4 positions as a regular member available;
- Communications team: 2 positions
For a comprehensive description of each of these positions and of their related tasks, as well as of the degree of engagement they require, please read our Membership Policy, where the structure and functioning of the PhD Network are described in full detail.
In your motivation statement, please explain 1) why you are suitable for the position; 2) what is your interest; 3) concrete proposals and ideas for the further enhancement of the PhD Network, or for improving the implementation of the PhD Network’ activities.