Join this webinar where the Standing Committee on Migration Politics and Governance (MigPoG) will explore how a perspective on both the governance and politics of migration can enrich our understanding of policymaking processes vis-à-vis the challenges put forwards by the ongoing pandemic crisis.
- Gianni D’Amato (Université de Neuchatel): The pandemic and the political: the miraculous return of the state as a (reflexive) actor?
- Ferruccio Pastore (FIERI): Intertwined systems - what the pandemic is teaching us about the relations between mobility and migration governance
- Ana Margheritis (University of Southampton): Migration Governance in Crisis-Prone Contexts: the South American Experience during the Pandemic
- Maria Schiller (Erasmus University Rotterdam): Covid-19 and local challenges of governing migration and diversity
- Tiziana Caponio, University of Turin and MPC visiting fellow