We are happy to announce the launch of IMISCOE Standing Committee Race, Racism and Discrimination (RACED) which aims to create a forum for researchers to engage in interdisciplinary conversations conceptualizing and empirically studying racial inequalities and racial exclusions.
Call for members is open continuously: Register for membership
The SC RACED strive to
- Give race, racism and discrimination the analytical attention it deserves within Migration Studies
- Build on and complement the work established by Anti-Racism Working Group (ARWG) and the current DEI Committee through research
- Provide a space for researchers from a cross-national perspective
- Facilitate the research-policy nexus, through sound scientific research and methodological tools
- Develop its activities in coordination with other IMISCOE SCs which cover the same topics
Members of the network will receive information about the SC activities and calls for contributions for future IMISCOE conferences.