Revisiting Migrant Networks
Migrants and their Descendants in Labour Markets
- Category: IMISCOE Research Series
- Edited by : Elif Keskiner, Michael Eve, Louise Ryan
- Publisher: Springer
- ISBN: 978-3-030-94974-7
- Year: 2022
- download: https://link.springer.com/book...
- This open access book analyses the specificities of both the social networks of migrants and their children
- Focuses on aspects which are important in limiting or enhancing social mobility
- Goes beyond the simplistic assumption of solidarity among co-nationals or co-ethnics
Search the catalogue
Looking for a book or Journal CMS article in the IMISCOE Publications catalogue? Use the search engine.
For a comprehensive search in the world's most complete database of migration research, visit the Migration Research Hub.