Call for Papers - International Workshop on Intra-European Mobility in Times of Permanent Crisis: Tendencies and Emerging Issues
We are pleased to announce the International Workshop on Intra-European Mobility in Times of Permanent Crisis: Tendencies and Emerging Issues, to be held on 14 July 2023 at the Faculty of Sociology, University of A Coruña in Spain.
The workshop is coordinated by Belén Fernández Suárez, Antía Pérez Caramés, and Renée DePalma, all from the University of A Coruña. The aim of the workshop is to bring together scholars and experts in the field of intra-European mobility to discuss emerging issues and tendencies in times of permanent crisis.
We invite interested scholars to submit their abstracts on any aspect of intra-European mobility, including but not limited to:
- Mobility patterns and their impact on social and economic structures
- Implications of intra-European mobility for individual and social well-being
- Issues of inclusion and exclusion in the context of intra-European mobility
- The role of policies and institutions in shaping intra-European mobility
- The impact of crises, such as COVID-19, on intra-European mobility
We welcome scholars from all disciplines and backgrounds to participate in this important and timely discussion. We look forward to your participation in this stimulating and engaging event.