As announced at the PhD Assembly at the IMISCOE 2019 Annual Conference in Malmö, the PhD Network is recruiting!
As a natural turnover takes place, with many PhDs having already contributed for a long time to the PhD Network reaching the end of their doctoral degree, we need people to join our Working Groups and fill the following vacancies:
- Workshop Group: 1 position as regular member available;
- Blog Group: 2 positions as editor and 3 positions as writer available;
- Networking Group: 1 position as a regular member available;
- Teaching Group: 3 positions as a regular member available;
- The post of PhD Representative: a highly rewarding (and remunerated!) role, as it means representing the whole PhD Network within IMISCOE!
For a comprehensive description of each of these positions and of their related tasks, as well as of the degree of engagement they require, please read our Membership Policy, where the structure and functioning of the PhD Network are described in full detail.