Tell us what you think of academic podcasting
12 July 2022
Bella is joining our team from July to October to find out more about academic podcasting, its use cases and what makes a podcast 'academic'.
Share your thoughts by participating in the survey.
This is the link to the survey: www.surveymonkey.com/r/H7GV692
The survey is open from 28 June 2022 until mid-August. Thank you in advance for your participation!
Isabella C. Gualano is majoring in Chinese studies at the University of Sheffield. She is currently completing her BA degree.
Her project was made possible through the Sheffield Undergraduate Research Scheme (SURE).
- Comparing refugee reception in Germany in 2015 and today
- About the role of perceptions and (mis)information in migration to Europe
- About Ukrainian displacement since 2014
- On complementary pathways
- Who is academic podcasting for? Bella´s Research Results
- On how farmers cope with displacement in Mozambique